The Maritime and History Museum of the Croatian Littoral Rijeka
Located in the beautiful former Governor’s Palace, it houses a large part of Rijeka's history and maritime tradition.
- Address:Muzejski trg 1
- Website: www.ppmhp.hr
- Working hours: Mondays from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. / Tuesday-Saturday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. / Sundays from 4 until 8 p.m.
- Tickets: adults HRK 15.00 / children HRK 10.00 / Museum tour guide HRK 50.00 (Croatian language), HRK 70.00 (English and Italian language
Natural History Museum Rijeka
In addition to the botanical garden, the museum has a multimedia centre with an aquarium containing species from the Adriatic Sea.
- Address:Lorenzov prolaz 1
- Website: www.prirodoslovni.com
- Working hours: Monday-Sunday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Tickets: adults HRK 10.00 / children, students and pensioners HRK 5.00 / family HRK 5.00 per person
City Museum of Rijeka
The museum is the city institution engaged in systematic collection, professional and scientific analysis of the museum material thematically related to the industrial, cultural and social (political) history of Rijeka.
- Address:Muzejski trg 1/1
- Website: www.muzej-rijeka.hr
- Working hours: Monday- Saturday from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. / Sundays from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Tickets: adults HRK 15.00 / children, students and pensioners HRK 10.00
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
The museum houses the collection of the works of art by Rijeka's artists from the 19th century and both Croatian and foreign artists from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Address:Dolac 1
- Website: www.mmsu.hr
- Working hours: Tuesday-Saturday from 11 am until 6 pm / Sunday from 11 am until 1 pm and from 5 until 8 pm / Closed on Mondays and holidays - open on Mondays with notice in advance (+385 51 49 26 11)
- Tickets: adults HRK 10.00 / children, students, pensioners HRK 5.00